What is the correct spelling for VOCATONAL?
This word (Vocatonal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VOCATONAL
- cardinal 7 Caraffa, Cardinal, iv.
- nocturnal So reflecting, the cavalier entered the room where he expected to salute his nocturnal visitor.
- vacantly "I-I think I've seen her," he said, at length, looking up vacantly.
- Vacating The opposition asked leave to bring in a bill vacating all grants of Crown property which had been made since the Revolution.
- victrola There were books and games, and a victrola that sang full-toned boating songs as they glided onward.
- victual The weather waxed reasonable, and the Saturday we set sail, and having a great number of men and little victual, our hope of life waxed less and less.
- vocational What then is to be the future of the great mass of laborers unless a thorough-going system of industrial and vocational training is made possible?