What is the correct spelling for VOCICE?
This word (Vocice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VOCICE
- vice Feeling is a gift of nature, as selfishness is a vice of the heart; I judged you ill; it was my fault, not yours.
- voice The Second Mate's voice came again.
- voiced He spoke with low-voiced vehemence.
- Voices He can hear that Sally's step goes up the street, and then the voices at a distance.
- vices He was told that he was "naterally wicious," and made the butt of all the observations relating to boys who possessed any vices whatever.