What is the correct spelling for VOE?
This word (Voe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VOE
- doe You reply, "I wish to speak to Miss Dorothy Doe ." (de da da da doe doe doe) If you seen, what I've seen, she's a 10 yo – Windows by n.e.r.d.
- foe Take up our quarrel with the foe: To you from failing hands we throw – In Flanders Fields by John McCrae
- roe A careful comparison of the bones from different sites has shown that in settlements such as Wangen and Moosseedorf, belonging to the earliest age of stone, when the habits of the hunter state predominated over those of the pastoral, venison, or the flesh of the stag and roe , was more eaten than the flesh of the domestic cattle and sheep.
- toe He looked down at the ground, where he was pushing little pebbles with the toe of his boot.
- vie The intensity of colouring may vie with that of the shores of the Mediterranean.