What is the correct spelling for VOI9DING?
This word (Voi9Ding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VOI9DING
- boding And to the soul which the unwonted and momentary remorse awakened, a boding voice whispered, "And thinkest thou that thy schemes shall prosper, and thy aspirations succeed?"
- chiding Now love is enthroned in my heart All your threats and entreaties are in vain; His power defies all your art, And chiding but adds to my pain.
- fording Lading their baggage on the wild horses from the Cenis, which found their pasture everywhere in the prairies, in shoes made of green buffalo-hides; for want of other paths, following the track of the buffalo, and using skins as the only shelter against rain, winning favour with the savages by the confiding courage of their leader-they ascended the streams towards the first ridges of highlands, walking through beautiful plains and groves, among deer and buffaloes, now fording the clear rivulets, now building a bridge by felling a giant tree across a stream, till they had passed the basin of the Colorado, and in the upland country had reached a branch of the Trinity River.
- goading Roger: No, that were a crime Against honor and friendship; girl, girl, have a care- You are goading my poor, tortured heart to despair.
- guiding One of the many, evidently, who need a strong guiding hand, and perish without it.
- hiding Don't you like hiding the garden?
- loading Why, they are actually at work loading the vessel in the night-time!
- nodding We," he added, nodding at Betty, "were there when he was taken out."
- raiding The sinking of the Dresden left at large on the high seas, so far as was known, only the German cruiser Karlsruhe, last reported as operating in the West Indies, and the auxiliary cruiser Kronprinz Wilhelm, which was still raiding commerce in the South Atlantic.
- riding He came riding up-" "What kind of a man was it?
- siding The interest excited on this occasion is always very great, the Seniors usually siding with the former, and the Juniors with the latter class.
- veiling But it is again replied to, this time in a more tranquil tone; the long, dark lashes of the speaker veiling her eyes as she pronounces her own name,- "Adela Miranda!"
- wadding From that time forth, his existence seemed to become, in some; way, fuller, as if he were married, or as if some other man lived in him, as if, in fact, he were not alone, and some pleasant friend had consented to travel along life's path with him, the friend being no other than the cloak, with thick wadding and a strong lining incapable of wearing out.
- Aiding Stanton might have picked it up and been in possession of the means of aiding his old friends or his new allies.
- Avoiding For the second time, he was avoiding her.
- Biding He was biding his time, awaiting individual opportunities.
59 words made from the letters VOI9DING
3 letter words made from VOI9DING:9in, dig, din, dog, don, gin, god, ido, igd, io9, iod, ion, nig, nod, nog, nov, vii.
5 letter words made from VOI9DING:diigo, dingo, divin, givin, iding, invid, invig, iodin, oding, ogidi, vidin, vingo, vinod.
4 letter words made from VOI9DING:ding, divi, dogi, doin, dong, gion, gnod, gond, idio, idog, igno, igon, iing, iino, indo, ingi, iong, ngoi, nidi, nido, nodi, odin, ogin, ovid, vigo, ving, vino, void, vong.