What is the correct spelling for VOICAL?
This word (Voical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VOICAL
- coal Figures 462 and 463 represent leaves of Annularia and Sphenophyllum, common in the coal , and believed by Mr. Carruthers to be leaves of Calamites.
- coil And the boy could reef a sail and coil a rope and keep the ship's nose steady before the wind.
- focal If a lens be placed between the slit and the prism, at exactly its focal length from the former, the light entering the slit will, after passage through the lens, emerge as parallel rays, that is, they will emerge as they would do if the slit were placed at an infinite distance from the observer.
- goal This was the more singular as Saint Mark's square had for centuries been the meeting-place of East and West, and the goal of artists, scholars and pleasure-seekers from all parts of the world.
- local This does not mean that there is no good local labor.
- veal As the stranger turned, his glance fell on Sallie, still carving her veal loaf.
- veil Gauffecourt first took the veil from before my eyes.
- vertical No. 13. Draw a gray, vertical line suggesting the characteristic line of growth in the pine tree.
- vial Carling was reeling, clutching at his throat-a small glass vial rolled upon the carpet.
- vicar The vicar began to feel interested.
- victual And eke no victual though I And I have nought of food that have, unto the holy place shall supply me to the place where crowds unto my Lord where crowds unto my Lord resort, indeed, to carry me.
- vidal "Four francs four sous?" said Vidal or Porchon, whichever it was.
- vigil For two days and nights Neale watched over her, except for the hours she slept, when he divided his vigil with King.
- vila El Corte Inglés (Lisbon and Vila Nova de Gaia) – leading Spanish department store Marques Soares (Porto and branches) Defunct: Grandella (Lisbon) Grandes Armazens do Chiado (Lisbon and branches) Marks & Spencer Romania Debenhams Marks & Spencer Russia Currently trading: Gostiny Dvor – established 1785 GUM Moscow The Passage – established 1848 Petrovsky Passage – established 1906 TsUM TAKE AWAY Defunct: Stockmann Serbia Coin Marks & Spencer Robne kuće Beograd Slovakia Marks & Spencer Slovenia E.
- villa I reached London in the afternoon; and got to North Villa -without going home first-about five o'clock.
- viol In the midsummer twilight the brilliantly decorated barges were again floating on the historic river, the gaily-coloured lanterns lighting the sweep of the oars, and the sound of lute and viol floating merrily across the water.
- viola She was introduced as Miss Viola Green of Dunham, and while rather a pretty girl she had something in her manner that made Dorothy feel uncomfortable.
- viral Beyond its classically described functions as an adhesion and viral entry molecule, ICAM-1 has now been characterized convincingly as possessing a role in signal transduction.
- vital In return for these gifts American labor gave up nothing so vital as British labor had done in the identical situation.
- Cal The hoss was a-caring for him like a human, and Cal was sound asleep.
- Val We'll be neighbors to her, for this is home, dear heart, this is our val paraiso."
- Vic Vic keeps that little boy all right.
61 words made from the letters VOICAL
3 letter words made from VOICAL:ail, ali, avo, cia, cio, cli, clv, col, cva, ilo, iva, lac, lao, lav, liv, lvi, oca, oil, ola, vac.
4 letter words made from VOICAL:alvi, aoli, cali, ciao, clio, coal, coil, cola, ical, icao, ilva, laic, lavi, lavo, liao, ocal, olai, olic, oval, vali, vial, vico, vila, viol, voci.
5 letter words made from VOICAL:calvi, calvo, cavil, cilva, clavi, coila, covia, ivalo, ivaol, olvia, vacio, valio, vical, viola, vocal, volia.