What is the correct spelling for VOICAL?
This word (Voical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VOICAL
- coil And the boy could reef a sail and coil a rope and keep the ship's nose steady before the wind.
- focal If a lens be placed between the slit and the prism, at exactly its focal length from the former, the light entering the slit will, after passage through the lens, emerge as parallel rays, that is, they will emerge as they would do if the slit were placed at an infinite distance from the observer.
- goal This was the more singular as Saint Mark's square had for centuries been the meeting-place of East and West, and the goal of artists, scholars and pleasure-seekers from all parts of the world.
- local This does not mean that there is no good local labor.
- veal As the stranger turned, his glance fell on Sallie, still carving her veal loaf.
- veil Gauffecourt first took the veil from before my eyes.
- vertical No. 13. Draw a gray, vertical line suggesting the characteristic line of growth in the pine tree.
- vial Carling was reeling, clutching at his throat-a small glass vial rolled upon the carpet.
- vicar The vicar began to feel interested.
- victual And eke no victual though I And I have nought of food that have, unto the holy place shall supply me to the place where crowds unto my Lord where crowds unto my Lord resort, indeed, to carry me.
- joining with