What is the correct spelling for VOLENTIERING?
This word (Volentiering) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VOLENTIERING
- plundering His troops are accused of being a wild set, and difficult to manage; and it is the great object of the chiefs to check their innate plundering propensities by every means in their power.
- wondering Racketeer and laundering, Kingpin wondering – Dyin Wit'Cha Boots On by scarface
- Blundering I had not always the fine sense of being booty which I had one day on coming out of a church and blundering toward the wrong cab.
- Volunteering Volunteering for perilous or very onerous duty was popular at the outset, but as duties of this kind thickened it began to be thought time enough when the "orders" were peremptory, or the orderly read the "detail."
- Weltering Mr. Callingham's dead body lay extended on the ground, shot right through the heart, and weltering in its life-blood.