What is the correct spelling for VOLENTLY?
This word (Volently) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VOLENTLY
- bluntly The question came out sharply and bluntly.
- fluently He spoke German fluently, but said he was an American.
- silently The next moment Nina had passed on silently, like a ghost, and had disappeared in the dusk behind some scenery.
- vacantly He looked at me vacantly, and giving his head a shake exclaimed, "How can I crawl from this mound?
- valiantly We have never yet won a great victory over the Romans, and yet we have fought against them valiantly.
- violent As the poison is very violent, however, this plant should be carefully avoided.
- violently She rang the bell violently.
- virulently The hot dry dusty roads and the torn scrub abound with snakes and most of them of a virulently poisonous quality.
- voluntary I therefore entreated Mr. Pitt to send him a summons of council to attend, hoping that Mr. Norris would then be pleased to come up, as he would be enabled to reply to his friends, that his appearance had not been voluntary.
- Valentin Valentin made up his mind immediately.