What is the correct spelling for VOLINTEERS?
This word (Volinteers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VOLINTEERS
- validness It becomes essential, therefore, to examine the validness of this justification.
- voluntary In the case of our Lord this acceptance of the burden of other men's sins was voluntary .
- volunteer She did not add that some of the "new things" had not been agreeable, nor did she volunteer any further information concerning her school.
- Vanities She was too old to dwell upon such vanities when real anxieties were pressing upon her.
- Violates If a lady ever allows her guest to feel that she is a cause of inconvenience, she violates the first rule of hospitality.
- Voluntaries Annie Benton's mother had been organist in the big stone church near The Locks, which the first residents had built in the days of their prosperity, and the girl learned from family friends that her father regularly attended both services on Sunday, to hear the music; perhaps there were certain effects possible on the great organ which were not possible on a more frivolous instrument; but it was certain that he never attended after her death until two or three years after his daughter became the organist, and after she was complimented on every hand for her voluntaries before and after the services, and for her good taste in rendering the hymns; for old Thompson was not a religious man, though he practised the principles of religion much better than many of those who made professions.
- Wonders One wonders how far their climate and their faith contribute towards the result as we see it.
- Winters He judged the winters must be very severe for the care with which this shed was covered and the wind holes stopped.
- cylinders Some prefer thinner set than the Cylinders , others about the same as the Cylinders , and a few the same numbers as the Doffers.
- lenders His credit was good, for it was supposed by the Berlin money-lenders that the present owner of Osternau was consumptive and could live but a few months longer at the furthest.
- volunteers It was a grave mission and a sorrowful one, that early morning ride to say good-by to those youthful volunteers .
- blinders It was the wind, and the noises, and the blinders on his goggles; but now that the great fear was born he jumped at every sound.
- vaulters Nor were all the Numidians placed in the right wing, but such as taking two horses each into the field are accustomed frequently to leap full armed, when the battle is at the hottest, from a tired horse upon a fresh one, after the manner of vaulters : such was their own agility, and so docile their breed of horses.
- welters The seneschal is marked for death, as he turns and welters in the red stream of warm blood pouring from his body.
- colanders Honey may be separated from the comb, by placing it in the hot sun, or before the fire, with two or three colanders or sieves, each finer than the other, under it.
- planters Spanish-American pupils, daughters of wealthy tobacco, sugar or coffee planters , were not infrequent at this and other convent schools around Baltimore, and Catherine knew enough of them not to yield so precipitately as had many girls to the romantic glamour cast around them by their coming from a strange land.
- volutes He plunged his gaze into its tinted steamy volutes , and struggled with it until it parted and fell away from him like the sound of falling waters.
- violators His life in the streets of New York had made him no stranger to accidents of a more or less tragic nature, and he had seen too many violators of the law seeking to escape the consequences of their own acts not to grasp the situation instantly.
- Walters Walters followed us in a few seconds and set a tray of glasses and bottles on the table.
- winders This morning, she came here to borrow for her Aunt Jacobus my ivory winders .
618 words made from the letters VOLINTEERS
3 letter words made from VOLINTEERS:eel, ene, enl, ent, eon, eos, ern, ert, ese, esr, est, eve, evl, ies, ilo, ion, ire, irs, iso, lee, lei, leo, ler, let, lev, lie, lin, lir, lit, liv, lot, lvi, nee, neo, net, nil, nit, not, nov, oil, one, ore, res, ret, rev, rio, rit, roe, ron, rot, see, sen, set, sin, sir, sit, sle, sol, son, sot, tee, ten, ter, tie, tin, toe, ton, tor, tri, vet, vie.
5 letter words made from VOLINTEERS:eesti, eevns, eiler, eilot, eilts, eines, eiron, eisen, eison, eitel, elers, eletr, elies, elint, elion, eliot, elite, elrio, elros, elsen, eltis, elver, elves, elvet, enero, enets, enevs, enlit, enloe, enols, enrol, enset, ensor, enter, entre, entsi, enver, envio, envoi, eorls, eorsi, eosin, ereli, erent, erevs, erins, erion, erlen, erlin, ernes, ernle, ernst, eroei, erose, ersin, erste, ertel, ertle, ervil, esile, esler, esten, ester, estil, estle, etens, eteri, etive, etlis, etons, etsin, evens, event, evers, evert, evets, evile, evils, evins, evote, evren, evron, evros, ierne, ileto, ilves, ineos, inert, inese, inler, inlet, inose, insel, inset, inter, intoe, intro, ionel, iover, ioves, irone, irons, isere, isler, islet, isner, isnot, isone, istel, ister, istoe, istre, itoen, itrol, itser, ivens, ivers, ivete, leers, leest, leets, leine, leino, leins, leint, leirs, leise, leist, leite, leito, leive, lener, lenes, lense, lente, lenti, lento, leone, leres, lerin, leros, lerot, leser, leste, leton, letov, lever, leves, levie, levis, levit, liens, lieon, liers, liest, lieto, liner, lints, lione, liren, lirot, lirst, liste, listo, liten, liter, liton, litre, litro, liven, liver, livet, livno, livro, loins, loire, loirs, loner, loren, loret, losee, losen, loser, losev, losin.
6 letter words made from VOLINTEERS:eestor, eetion, eisert, eisler, eisner, elints, elnore, eloins, elsner, elster, eltron, elvers, enesol, enlist, enrile, enrols, ensile, ensler, entero, enters, entier, entire, envers, enviro, envois, erento, erosin , ersten, ervils, esenov, eslite, estilo, estrie, estrin, etelis, eterio, eterno, etions, etnies, evelio, evenso, events, eviler, evison, evites, evotes, inerts, inlets, insert, inslee, insole, intels, inters, intros, invert, invest, ireton, irones, iteron, iveson, leeson, leeton, leiner, leisen, leiten, leiter, leites, lenite, lentis, lentos, leones, leonti, lesion, lesnie, letsie, letson, levein, levens, levent, levers, levien, levins, liener, lierne, lierse, lieser, liever, lievre, liners, linter, lionet, lirone, lisner, listee, listen, lister, liston, listre, liters, litorn, litres, litron, livens, livent, liveon, livers, livest, livets, livors, livres, livret, loerie, loeser, loiner, loiret, loiter, loners, lovein, loveit, lovers, lovest, lovins, lovren, neiers, nelies, nelore, nelvis, nerols, nerves, nervis, nesler, nester, nestle, nestor, nevels, nevers, nevils, nirles, nister, nistor, niters, nitres, nivose, noires, noiret, norsel, nosier, nosler.
4 letter words made from VOLINTEERS:eeto, eien, eier, eile, eire, elei, elio, else, elvi, enel, enlo, enol, ento, eons, eorl, erei, erie, eris, erne, erni, eros, erse, erst, ertl, eteo, eter, etlo, etre, evel, even, ever, evil, evit, evli, evoe, evro, evtl, ileo, iler, ilet, inle, inlo, inst, iove, iron, isle, iten, itno, iton, ivel, ives, leer, lees, lein, leio, leit, leiv, leni, lens, lent, leon, lero, lert, lest, leti, leto, lets, levi, levo, lien, lies, liet, liev, line, lino, lint, lion, liro, list, lite, live, loei, loen, loin, loir, lone, lore, lorn, lose, losi, lost, loti, lots, love, lrvs, ltor, neel, nele, nero, nest, nets, nevo, nile, nisl, nito, nits, nitv, nive, noel, noer, noev, noir, noli, nori, nose, note, nove, oeil, olie.
7 letter words made from VOLINTEERS:eleison, elevons, eloiner, elstner, elstone, enervis, entires, entisol, entoils, enviers, enviros, eosiren, erosive, erotise, erstein, estline, estoril, estover, estreno, estriol, estrone, etireno, etoiles, eventos, everist, everson, evilest, interes, interol, introes, inverse, inverts, iversen, ivester, leerist, leisner, leister, leiston, leitner, lenites, lenotre, lentors, leonite, leontes, leontis, letsion, leveson, leviers, levines, levison, levites, liernes, lievens, lievest, linters, lionets, lisente, livener, livrets, loeries, loiters, loretin, lorient, loveins, neisler, neolite, nerites, nerolis, nesiote, nestler, noreste, norites, norvelt, nostril, novelis, oestrin, oiltree, oleines, olenite, olivers, olivets, olstein, onliest, oriente, orients, osteine, overlet, overlie, overlit, overnet, oversit, relents, relient, relievo, relines.