What is the correct spelling for VOUGHN?
This word (Voughn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VOUGHN
- John Then John came to believe that Kathleen was dead.
- kuhn Kuhn admits that the eagle represents Indra; and Lehmann regards the eagle who takes the fire as Agni himself.
- noun He thought he perceived also that defect in the expression of the qualities, always presented, in all languages, out of the subjects, and never in the noun which they modify; and, by the help of a process no less simple than ingenious and profound, he has made the deaf and dumb comprehend the most arduous difficulty, the nature of abstraction; he has initiated them in the art of generalizing ideas by presenting to them the adjective in the noun , as the quality is in the object, and the quality subsisting alone and out of the object, having no support but in the mind, for him who considers it, and but in the abstract noun for him who reads the expression of it.
- vain His father, after waiting in vain for his return, went to the door himself.
- vaughan Sax's mouth was full at the time, so Vaughan answered: "This sort, of course."
- vein For instance the lost lead vein which is one of the objects of the boys' quest is associated in a strange way with this Trulliber and his evil companions.
- waugh Shoulders spread, and head low to the floor, his white fangs showing, he called Waugh , waugh !
- Vouching She poured this simple philosophy into Doctor Mary's ears, vouching Alec's authority for its application to Beaumaroy.