What is the correct spelling for VOUGUE?
This word (Vougue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VOUGUE
- fugue Or is all this a De Quincey's Dream Fugue translated into tone-a sonorous, awesome vision?
- gouge The gouge for this work is held in the same position as described in B-I-1-a, Step 1, for Roughing Off Corners.
- morgue You're wanted at the morgue .
- rogue I sent for horses, took only Bendel and another servant, a rogue named Gauner, with me, and covered thirty miles during the night.
- rouge The first case recorded was at Charlesbourg Royal, or Cap-Rouge, near Quebec, in the winter of 1542-3, when Michel Gaillon, one of Roberval's companions, was put to death.
- vague It was best, he felt, to leave it vague .
- verge She wondered how a father could consider his wife before the child, but when she said this she did not feel she was speaking quite sincerely, and this troubled her; she was on the verge of tears, and the nurse came in and said she had spoken enough that afternoon, and the priest bade her good-by.
- vogue The weather, for example, enjoyed unwonted vogue .
- voyage "Come, come, this is our first evening on shore after a long voyage , and we must not be sad- so here's a health to the fair ladies of Portugal, and I am sure there are plenty of them, so that, if one is not kind, there are others who will be so.
- vaguer Our understanding would end in something far vaguer and looser than what our observation began with.