What is the correct spelling for VOWELL?
This word (Vowell) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VOWELL
- bowel When the food has been sufficiently melted and partially digested in the stomach, it is pushed on into a long tube called the intestine, or bowel.
- dwell Call me within your holy house to dwell Let me raise for myself in spell – Sodomy And Lust by sodom
- rowel It had lodged against the rowel of a spur which he found the day before and dropped in his pocket.
- swell Then a bundle was missing in the bottom of the carriage, and Mr. Pawling, the New York swell, was summoned to help Peter find it, the incident being seized upon to name the two to each other.
- towel Well, Thomas Jefferson Durgin, will you show me the way to the pump and bring a towel along?
- vowel Suspecting that the broader sounds are the older, we may surmise that remove and food have retained their old sounds, and that cook, once coke, would have rhymed to our Luke, the vowel being brought a little nearer, perhaps, to the o in our present coke, the fuel, probably so called as used by cooks.
- more amorphic