What is the correct spelling for VRFET?
This word (Vrfet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VRFET
- fervid Mrs Wyllys started, no less at the fervid manner of the lad than at the language.
- forefoot Going into Long Harbour, 23rd July, the Grenville ran on a rock and remained so fast that she had to be unloaded before she could be floated off the next day, when she was found to have suffered considerable damage to her forefoot .
- forfeit You mad morbid, but it's a planet out of orbit Can't absorb it but tell me, you all for it Can't call it, my defense'll make you forfeit – Thug Paradise by Capone-N-Noreaga
- fraught With some pain is fraught; Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought. – To A Skylark by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- verified And these are the events which Lord Kelvin by a delicate series of experiments, verified in every respect.