What is the correct spelling for W-OKAY?
This word (W-Okay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for W-OKAY
- wage In vain we wage perpetual strife, 'Gainst instincts dumb and blind desires- Who leads must serve..
- wages "Here's two months' wages ," he said.
- wake Then he had to wake up.
- wash But then if thar was 'twould hev come out in the wash .
- wax Her husband's temper and disposition were well described by Sally, when she told Dr. Vereker in confidence one day that when he boiled he blew the lid off, but that he was a practical lamb, and was wax in her mother's hands.
- weak For a time 'Lena hesitated, the old woman seemed so faint and weak , but the sound of wheels decided her.