What is the correct spelling for WAAIT?
This word (Waait) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAAIT
- await Good news would await him that morning.
- vat Vat can I do for you?
- wad My fayther wad hae askit her hoo much has she earned the day?
- wadi In the darkest portion of the wadi stands a rude hut, containing the emblems of the Mother, occupied for the time being by Rama Bhandari, who acts as a species of medium between the goddess and his kinsmen.
- waft The wind could hardly be said to blow us along, it was so very gentle, but it did waft us along smoothly and steadily, and Wiek slipped into distance and its bells into silence, and the occasional solitary farms on the flat shores slid away one after the other, and the farthest point ahead came to meet us, dropped astern, became the farthest point behind, and we were far on our way while we were thinking we could hardly be moving.
- waist She gave a little sigh, and at the instant an arm was slipped about her waist , and she turned to look in Bertrand's eyes.
- wait "Jane," he said quickly, "wait a moment!
- waiter At the same instant the waiter entered to say that the house must be cleared at once, or all within it consent to remain close prisoners.
- want How do you want me?"
- wapiti The axeman came back to say there were no signs of any wapiti , though the little Bush deer were evidently about, and it was decided to try for one that night with the pitlight, a mode of shooting now and then adopted when the deer are shy.
- wart Sometimes there is a preponderance of epidermis in the formation, and the tumor then appears as a hard, dense, insensitive, clublike growth, or wart .
- warty After the long warty fruits are emptied of their contents they still seem as dark as before, but the pores which are pierced in the sides, through which the germinating filaments have proceeded, are more distinctly visible.
- watt 120 Watt , James, viii.
- wet Not so much as a little finger might they wet in the lake.
- wheat I was shortly afterward projected out of a wheat broker's office.
- whit Plunging in the electric cars through the river subway, and emerging in the West Side, you realise that the slums of Chicago, if not quite so tightly packed as those of New York or London, are no whit behind them in the other essentials of civilised barbarism.
- white Martin's face was white and set.
- wit He might have been capable, on occasion, of exercising a more grown-up and polished wit ; but when he played wit h the Crevequers he admirably adapted himself to their young comprehension.
- Wast And when thou had ta'en awa my three ky, Thou thought in thy heart thou wast not weil sped, Till thou sent thy billie Willie ower the know, To take thrie coverlets off my wife's bed!
- Wot An' me, too, wot d'yer think of that!
- What What did you do?
- Waite Then Mr. Starr, as if to show his appreciation of a worthy young woman whom he had treated in rather cavalier fashion at their first meeting, made her clerk to the receiver; the receiver was Almon Waite , an amiable old professor of mathematics, retired, who had come back to Egypt to pass his last days with his son.
- Witt 303 Witt , John de, vi.
- Walt "You jest let Walt keep you company till I get back.
- Waits No use writing to the man who waits out there, for we carry the mail.