What is the correct spelling for WAB?
This word (Wab) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WAB
- ab Quod ubique, quod semper, quod ab omnibus creditum est.
- cab She's outside in the cab." Hop on off and grab a cab If bu hui shuo then you don't gab – N Taipei by Reaction 7
- dab Sheepishly, but still trying to look as though he didn't care, Cheapside hopped out into the passage and Dab-Dab closed the door.
- fab Fab. Ent. Sys. 3. 1. p. 19. Don. Ind. Ins. pl. 19. f. 1.
- gab Ich gab mich in die See, in der es grausam wittert' Der Sturm flog klippenhoch.
- jab To avoid a collision with a hurrying stenographer-girl-if it had been a male he would have used a short jab-he unavoidably jostled the chiropodist's advertisement into the gutter.
- lab After a suitable time, the Chief, also, tiptoed out of the lab, and he was mumbling to himself as I have never seen him mumble before.
- nab My motto with a case of this kind is just to sit quiet and watch it; and pretty soon the rat thinks the coast is clear, and pokes out his head, and you nab him.
- swab By-the-way, when I was lying ill, a squad of Matabele came around, under that swab Muntusi, and looted a little, and assegai-ed the two piccaninnies."
- tab Linnean Transactions 6 pages 185 to 206, tab.
- wa "Wa-all, thet's good advice, anyhow," said the skipper, thinking the palaver had lasted long enough.
- wad "It wad be as weel," said Jess, with a strange sort of sea-fire like moonshine in her eyes.
- wag Immediately she began to wag her tail, and, feeling herself taken in, adopted, she began to run along ahead of her new master.
- wan "Forgive me, darling," he said, a faint, wan smile flitting across his face.
- war I have had work to do in every war of my day.
- wax The reply was in the affirmative, and in a few minutes Caesar had in his hand a wax tablet covered with words and figures.
- way "That is one way out of it.
- web Aleel, the swineherd, wept and cast him down Upon the web-heaped floor, and thus his word: "With him is one sweet-throated like a bird."
- Was Asked he, "What was that?"
- Wac The 1984 San Diego State Aztecs football team represented San Diego State University during the 1984 NCAA Division I-A football season as a member of the Western Athletic Conference (WAC).