What is the correct spelling for WABNTED?
This word (Wabnted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WABNTED
- banded The next chapter will explain the habits of the birds and why they are banded.
- vented The curious reader will find an amusing, but at the same time very painful, account of the manner in which George vented his temper by snubbing his children and insulting his wife.
- wanted I wanted to know.
- warranted We promised not to tell; but as we omit all names, we think ourselves warranted in writing the sketch.
- winded Probably they had been bound in that direction when they first winded us.
- wonted It is well enough to look at a running river, or to gaze at such mighty mountains as I saw when I journeyed many years later into Italy; but the mountain moves not, and the stream runs always with the same motion and in its wonted channel.
- wounded Had they not wounded him and carried her off?
- Vaunted Last stage of his career: behold him spitted with dozens of his corpulent companions, and served up, a vaunted dish, on some southern table.
- Wended Then he wended his way to Dorothy.
- bunted Well, anyhow, you got anchored on third and failed to come home when I bunted on a signal for the squeeze.