What is the correct spelling for WAEGIS?
This word (Waegis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WAEGIS
- aegis The Walloons, when summoned to hold to that aegis of national unity, the Ghent peace, replied that it was not they, but the heretic portion of the states-general, who were for dashing it to the ground.
- wake Wonderful to wake up in the morning to another day of being well.
- wash And, at his "Wash dat!"
- ways Kennedy, in his frolicsome and happy moods, had, in ways, childish, perhaps, but completely harmless, offended the sensitive dignity of the college official, and these trivial eccentricities the Dean regarded as heinous faults-the symptoms of a reckless and irreverent character.
- weak Nevertheless it was clear he was thinking keenly, eager to note any weak points which he could turn to use.
- week Not I, and Nancy had leave to go to Meeting two evenings in the week, besides Sundays.
- wise Perhaps you are wise.
- wish "Wish I'd heard her.
- Was "He was," replied Mrs. Douce.
- Woke I woke up thinking it.
- Which Oh, I don't know which to do, whether to laugh or cry!
- Whose "I wonder whose it is?
- weeks It will be her twenty-first birthday, he said, in three weeks.