What is the correct spelling for WAEPONS?
This word (Waepons) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAEPONS
- warping By shifting the weights, changing the balance, and warping the wings, the young inventor sent the craft higher up, made it dip down almost to the earth, and then swoop upward like some great bird.
- weapon But there's nothing like a weapon in view.
- weeping Mother goes about the House weeping .
- vapors Out of the crimson-shot vapors mystical forms took shape.
- warps A knowledge of evil warps a man's character,-however broad his experience may be,-just in so far as he yields to the evil and allows it to become a part of himself.
- weakens Anything that tends to destroy these complex soil grains, as, for instance, plowing the soil when it is too wet, weakens the crop-producing power of the soil.
- warns He warns them that she and her children will never forgive those who blame him to them.
- peons But you, Padre Fernandez, you, a teacher, you, a learned man, do you wish a people of peons and laborers?
- weeps And to the grief-stricken husband he sent a message: "My heart weeps for thee, yet I pray thee to be comforted.
- wagons At least two of those who had put their faith in wagons had made it this far.
- weapons But Ireland, Redmond said, was ready for the fight and confident that with the weapons at command the enemy could be defeated.
- harpoons We were thus not only without ammunition, but also without harpoons and lances.
- WAINS No more making of wains, after I've spent My time in getting the right skill in my hands?
- capons For whom are destined the largest trout, the fattest capons , and the best parts of the venison?
- paeans The floating radiance was so increasing in the sky that at this point of the mountain-side it seemed no longer to the night, and the far-away paeans held him breathless with mysterious awe.
- wakens Oh, I don't mean the usual reaction from self-contempt, disgust-the dreadful, aching sadness of it all which lasts even while desire, stunned for the moment, wakens into craving.
154 words made from the letters WAEPONS
5 letter words made from WAEPONS:aenos, aeons, aesop, aspen, eason, enows, epona, ewaso, nepos, oasen, opens, owens, ownes, owsen, panes, panos, paone, paseo, pawns, peano, peans, peons, peson, poeas, poena, pones, ponsa, posen, powns, saepo, saone, sapne, seaon, sewan, snoep, snowe, soane, sonae, sonea, spano, spawn, speno, swaen, swone, swope, wanes, wason, weans, wepas, wepon.
4 letter words made from WAEPONS:aeon, anew, anow, apne, apse, awen, awes, eoan, eons, epos, esna, esop, nape, naps, naso, neap, nepa, news, nose, nowa, nowe, oena, open, osen, owen, owne, owns, pane, pano, pans, paoe, paon, pawn, paws, pean, peon, peso, pews, pone, pons, pose, powe, pown, sane, sewn, snap, snow, soap, sone, sown, span, spew, swan, swap, swop, wane, wasp, wean, wens, woan.
3 letter words made from WAEPONS:ane, ans, ape, asp, awe, awn, eon, eos, epa, nap, neo, new, now, oas, one, ops, owe, own, pan, pas, paw, pea, pen, pes, pew, poa, poe, pow, psa, sap, saw, sea, sen, sep, sew, son, sop, sow, spa, wan, wen, woe, won, wop.