What is the correct spelling for WAHEN?
This word (Wahen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAHEN
- hahn Hahn was all for taking the first train out, but Wallie was firm.
- hen A few weeks afterwards, the second Princess thought that she would do as her sister had done, and go down to the hen-wife's cottage, and tell her that she, too, was going out into the world to seek her fortune.
- peahen I to my peacock, you to your peahen, with a Godspeed from each to other.
- wagon So, one morning, a great big wagon came to the new house.
- wain Sollers: Give me a tree, you may say, and give me steel, And I'll put forth my shapely mind; I'll make, Out of my head like telling a well-known tale, A wain that goes as comely on the roads As a ship sailing, the lines of it true as gospel.
- waken She must, she would waken, to-morrow morning perhaps.
- wan You'd be but a bad brother to stand by and see any wan strike little Andy.
- wane Other artists came after him, but Art was on the wane in the City of Flowers, and her glory was slowly departing.
- warden What should we now think of an ecclesiastical nobleman, accepting a two-penny treat from a country church-warden?
- warn I warn you, that won't do with me.
- warren Warren said, "All right; no matter."
- waxen As all except the soldiers walked two and two, it covered, I should conceive, little less than a mile in extent, and after winding from lane to lane and from square to square, directed its steps towards a particular convent, where the waxen image was solemnly deposited in a vault.
- wayne "That's just a fact, Wayne," answered the man referred to, a tall, good-humoured young mechanic, seated next to Gerard, and with whom the latter had already been having some conversation.
- weaken But not by anger and reproach: they would only weaken her position.
- wen I must not be 'ampered you see, wen I manipulate the bow.
- when When are you going?
- widen As the stone touched the water, and the circles on the sullen surface began to widen, a current of air rushed down the stairs, and the door above shut violently.
- woven Through Silas Whipple, through his mother, Virginia knew that she was woven of one piece with Stephen Brice.
- women 2602. Can you name any of these women who have got them?
- Ween You tell me your Sylvia is beautiful quite; She may be, when Jessie is kept out of sight; She is not to be mentioned with Jessie, I ween, Her voice is sweet music, she moves like a Queen.
- Cohen Mr. Cohen was wrong; an hour after he had recorded the transaction at the Strasbourg Diamond Exchange he and the diamond were on their way to Paris, in charge of a detective.
- woken Woken up by the first gusts, Gervaise began to walk faster.