What is the correct spelling for WAHES?
This word (Wahes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WAHES
- am at the head of
- am favorite
- am smitten with
- be in bad mood
- be keen on
- be mad about
- being back
- being equipped for
- cracked whip
- de barring
- de odorant
- end world
- leave plain
- waders They'll get a pair of waders for you at the lodge.
- wagers With the free hand he placed his new wagers.
- wags So wags the world.
- waifs They were naturally musical, these waifs of the wilderness.
- waives If I were asked to say what I believe Mr. Cole thinks, it would be that he has smoothed over the difficulty by the enormously strange assumption that it is the uninstructed voter who waives his right to vote; and has concluded that whether functional voting is arranged by a higher power, or "from below" on the principle that a man may vote when it interests him to vote, only the instructed will be voting anyway, and therefore the institution will work.
- Wars They all crowded round me, each eager to grasp my hand, and congratulate me on having escaped the dangers of the wars.
- Waxes They argue sometimes long and keenly, and, as their interest waxes, they will raise many voices at once, or perhaps break up into separate groups, each discussing the subject apart; but presently, out of all the apparent disorder, the acceptable decision is somehow found, and peace reigns again in the village street.
- Wines Stephen had engaged a French cook; the appointments were as perfect as they could be; the servants admirably trained, and as to the wines the Hurst cellar stood second to none in the country.