What is the correct spelling for WAIE?
This word (Waie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAIE
- wade Wade told a terrible tale of gold and blood and death.
- wage True, the architect had to wage a daily battle with the old philosopher, who termed it an abuse of hospitality to remain so long at his friend's with his whole family; but thus far Gorgias had won the victory, even against Berenike, who wished to take her father and his household to her own home.
- waif Indeed these words of the poor dying waif were potent enough to shape all his future career.
- wail And the sobs rose to a perfect storm of a wail.
- wain There wrought the busy harvesters; and many a creaking wain Bore slowly to the long barn-floor its load of husk and grain; Till broad and red, as when he rose, the sun sank down, at last, And like a merry guest's farewell, the day in brightness passed.
- wait Wait a minute and I'll be back.
- waive Shall we waive the reading of the indictment?
- wake "Wake from your dreams, O Edrehi!
- Waite It was issued by C. R. Conway and Alonzo Waite, who charged twenty-five cents a copy, or seven dollars a year.