What is the correct spelling for WAIHT?
This word (Waiht) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WAIHT
- await Then, leaving Gibson and Jimmy to await our return, Mr. Tietkens and I rode away in search of water. Valhalla the gods await me Open wide thy gates embrace me. – Gates Of Valhalla by manowar
- wad I may not do that, repeated Mr. Oliver, gloomily, but, by George, some day I'll have a wad in the bank that'll make me feel that I can afford to turn those fellows down!
- wadi The wadi hardly deserved the name of river to-day, but during the winter months it is sometimes covered with water to the depth of a few inches, flowing slowly down to the sea.
- waft Some mother's boy is resting where the lonely willows weep, And voices waft with waving trees, while angels watch him sleep.
- waist Bobby found these waist-deep.
- wait "Then I shall wait for him.
- waiter How could he have found out-unless that beast of a head waiter telegraphed?
- want D'ye want to know what now I make?
- wilt Thou wilt not hear me?
- Wast But Algiers is not thy native Sicily, and whatever thou wast born it were well to remember what thou art become.
- Wot Wot ye got now?