What is the correct spelling for WAIRNG?
This word (Wairng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAIRNG
- twang The yoke snapped with a twang , and they lumbered off together.
- wag "William Taylor Gordon," said I. When the governor had put that on his paper, he just gave his head a little wag toward Rectus.
- wain In passing through the grounds of Richard Wain , Karagwe found, upon a plat of grass, Some sheets of paper fastened at the ends, Blown from the house, he thought, or thrown away.
- waking Her last words when waking from sleep, she took the refreshment offered her, were, "Now I will again sleep quietly for a longer time."
- wan "That wan 'ud carry a lady in less than no time," Patsy had said, "A lady about the size of Miss Stella.
- waning Yet, Nkose, that astonishing old bag of bones seemed in nowise to resent this waning of the royal favour.
- warn Therefore I warn you."
- wig And he plunged along into the village, leaving his black wig and beard lying behind him on the road.
- win We're going to win this game.
- wing Wiped up the ground with Mr. Wing !
- wink To which he replied, "Yes, all night long; I could not sleep a wink for it; nay, I got out of my bed, and followed it into the great parlour, where it left me.
- Vang He accordingly at once set out to go to Temujin's camp to inform him of Vang Khan's designs.
- Wagging He suffered her to overtake him without surprise and thrust his dull grey beard towards her, his loose jaw wagging as he spoke earnestly.
- Waging By boat and on horseback, he made his way toward the distant plains where the Texans were waging their life and death struggle against the Mexicans.
- Wang However, towards the hour of the Rat, a sensation of cold and uneasiness awoke one of the three travellers named Wang Fou, Happiness-of-the-kings.
- Wong President Wong pumped it once.
- Waring "No," said Mrs. Waring -Gaunt, "but at the top of the rise beyond, where you will get the full sweep of the country in both directions."
- warns "Ay, indeed," answered the male dove, "he has also bought a horse, and the first time his brother rides him the horse will break his neck; but if he does not take it to him, or if he warns him of the danger, he will turn to marble."
- WAINS And then they came to the shore in smooth-running wains, bearing with them many gifts, when now he had related from beginning to end the speech which Hypsipyle had spoken when she summoned them; and the maids readily led the men back to their homes for entertainment.
65 words made from the letters WAIRNG
4 letter words made from WAIRNG:agni, awni, gain, gari, garw, gnaw, gran, grin, gwan, inga, inwa, iran, iwrg, nagi, ragi, rain, rani, rawi, rawn, riga, ring, wain, warn, wing.
3 letter words made from WAIRNG:ain, air, ani, awn, gar, gin, iga, ira, nag, nig, rag, raw, rig, rna, wag, wan, war, wig, win.
5 letter words made from WAIRNG:awing, garni, grain, grani, grian, ingra, irwan, nagri, ngari, nigar, nigra, ragin, ragni, rangi, riang, rigan, ringa, wagin, wangi, wiang, wrang, wring.