What is the correct spelling for WAITESS?
This word (Waitess) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAITESS
- waiter She looked for the luncheon-room, put on her red shawl, and had just come out on to the broad space before the building, when the waiter came up to her and said something in English which she could not at first understand.
- waitress Marie, the waitress , was passing near him and he signed to her to stop.
- waters Don't mix any strong waters for me, Tommy!
- witless I never think of Skepsey without the most extraordinary, witless kind of envy-as if he were putting in action an idea I once had and never quite got hold of again.
- witness Stay, sir, if you please-I must witness it."
- Whites Beat the whites of the eggs to a stiff froth, add them the last thing, taking care that all is well mixed, and pour into a pie dish in which one ounce of butter has been dissolved.
- wits All right, all right, I will; but you'll frighten me out of my wits if you use that tone of voice.
117 words made from the letters WAITESS
5 letter words made from WAITESS:aesti, asset, easts, essai, estai, estas, etwas, ieast, iwate, saist, saite, sates, satie, seats, seita, seiwa, sesia, setai, setia, sista, siste, siswa, sitae, sites, staes, stais, stasi, staws, steai, stews, swati, sweat, swies, tasse, tassi, tawes, tawie, tawse, twaes, twiss, waise, waist, wasis, wasit, waste, wasti, watie, weast, weist, wests, wetas, wiess, wiest, wises, wista, wists, wites.
3 letter words made from WAITESS:ass, ate, awe, eat, est, eta, ies, sat, saw, sea, set, sew, sis, sit, sse, ssw, tai, taw, tea, tia, tie, tss, wei, wet, wit.
4 letter words made from WAITESS:atwi, awes, awit, east, eats, eiwa, etwa, sate, saws, sawt, seas, seat, seta, sets, sews, sise, sita, site, siwe, stew, swat, taei, tawe, tawi, ties, twae, twse, wait, wats, weis, weit, west, wets, wise, wits.