What is the correct spelling for WAIVERING?
This word (Waivering) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAIVERING
- favoring For Antony was made for conquests; it was he who, fortune favoring, might have given the world to Rome.
- quavering The gentle inclination of the aged head which acknowledged his courtesy was as eloquent of her quality as he found the name which she gave him in quavering accents.
- quivering He lifted his head and looked at her, his eyes dim with tears, his lips quivering.
- wayfaring The first bore the title, "Hymns of the Church Militant," and was published in 1858. The second, called "Wayfaring Hymns, Original and Translated," appeared in 1869. "We would see Jesus" was included in the first of these collections.
- wolverine This is Glutton the Wolverine, the largest and ugliest member of the family.
317 words made from the letters WAIVERING
5 letter words made from WAIVERING:aegir, agner, agren, ainge, aiver, angei, anger, angew, angre, anier, anwer, areni, argei, arine, aveni, avine, avrin, awgie, awing, awner, einai, envia, ergin, erian, ering, erwan, gaini, ganev, garni, garwe, gaver, gawen, gawne, genri, gerin, giner, giren, given, giver, givin, gniew, grain, grani, grave, grawe, grean, grein, grian, griev, grine, griva, gwaii, gwine, iarge, igive, inari, inawe, inger, ingra, ingwe, invar, invig, irani, irena, iriga, iring, irwan, ivane, ivrea, iwein, nager, nagri, nairi, naive, narew, negai, negar, negra, negri, nerva, nervi, nevar, ngari, niari, nieva, nigar, niger, nigra, nirav, nivea, niver, ragen, ragin, ragni, range, rangi, raven, ravne, ravni, reang, regna, regni, reign, reing, renai, renga, renig, revan, rewan, riage, riang, rieng, rigan, ringa, ringe, rivai, rivne, vaine, vaire, vange, vanir, varie, varin, varni, vegan, vegar, venga, vengi, venir, verga, veria, verin, verni, viane, viani, viena, vieng, vieni, viera, vieri, vigan, vigen, viger, vigia, vigna, vigne, vigra, vinai, vinea, vinew, vinga, vinge, viren, virga, vraie, vrain, waeng, wagen, wager, wagin, waive, waner, wangi, waren, warne, waver, wavin, wavre, wenig, wiang, wigen, winai, winer, winge, wrage, wrang, wring.
4 letter words made from WAIVERING:aevi, agni, aire, anew, aver, avgi, awen, awni, eang, earn, egin, egna, egri, eini, eira, eiwa, engi, erni, erwa, gaen, gain, gari, garw, gean, gear, gien, give, gnaw, gran, grin, gvir, gwan, ieva, igwe, iing, iive, inga, inge, ingi, inwa, iran, iwrg, nagi, nave, near, nega, neva, ngae, ngwe, nige, nive, rage, ragi, raie, rain, rani, rave, rawi, rawn, rega, rein, reni, revi, rewi, riga, ring, rive, vage, vain, vane, varg, veag, vega, vein, vena, veng, veni, viae, vien, vier, view, viia, vine, ving, wage, wain, wane, ware, warn, wave, wean, wear, weir, weng, wiig, wine, wing, wire, wiri, wive, wren.
3 letter words made from WAIVERING:age, ain, air, ane, ani, are, awe, awn, ear, era, erg, ern, gar, gen, gin, iga, ige, ira, ire, iva, nag, new, nig, rag, raw, rev, rig, rna, van, var, vie, vii, wag, wan, war, wei, wen, wig, win.