What is the correct spelling for WAIVOR?
This word (Waivor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WAIVOR
- favor The eyes of man, well he seeks no favor Back in the neighborhood working for the savior – Street Corner Preacher by Amos Lee
- savior YOU ARE NOT MY SAVIOR YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER VICE WAS I THIS WEEK'S FLAVOR? JUST DO ME A FAVOR – Problem Addict by DRI
- savor Can't you fall in love with me? Life alone can lose its flavor, You could make it sweet, you see! I'm the dish you ought to savor, – Can't You Do A Friend A Favor? by Unknown Author
- waif A gaunt yellow kitten, with a faded red ribbon knotted about its neck, and vicious, amber-colored eyes that were a perpetual challenge, had fled from the tender mercies of Dick to the city of refuge under Beryl's cot; and community of suffering had kindled an attachment that now prompted the lesser waif to spring into the girl's folded arms, and rub its head against her shoulder.
- waive I have cause to be offended; I waive it.
- weaver The officer thus addressed bowed and said: "My lord, the surgeon commanded the mat-weaver not to move and he cannot lift his arm.
- dis torts