What is the correct spelling for WAKS?
This word (Waks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WAKS
- wads Come up to 'Castle Cut 'Em,' and pull your wads and pay.
- wake He wanted you to wake up with your mind clear."
- ways She made me change my ways With eyes like a sunset, baby And legs that went on for days – Into Your Arms by the maine
- Oaks My barn, my oaks, my fences-I declare I never saw them before.
- Wars Did you ever think, stranger, that most of the wars of the world have been fought for the control of this farmer's second table?
- wags "He brought forth butter," said the wags, "in a lordly dish."
- wakes When him wakes bimeby him mak plenty fire.
- yaks The Mongols would not consent even to attempt journeys with oxen and yaks which made but ten or twelve miles a day.
- walks If I were you I should take my walks in another direction."
- advancing markets
- advancing year
- am at the head of
- am deflected
- being equipped for
- being within view
- below line
- casts out
- de barring
- encounters difficulty