What is the correct spelling for WAL?
This word (Wal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WAL
- awl Giddiness tickled me with her long, awl-like legs, and so I stayed where I was I have felt the descent, through the spine and the soles of the feet, and that as well as any one: the descent is the pinch.
- gal He told Mr. Brown 'e was paying for 'em, and 'e told the gal wot served 'em 'e was paying for 'em, and it was all pore Ginger could do to stop 'imself from throwing his plate in 'is face.
- pal "Any time," he mused when the door swung open, "that they put a pal of mine out of the running they better get up-to-date."
- wa This placed him opposite Wish-o-wa-tum and closer to the entrance where were Otto and Jack.
- wad Else I'd be tryin' it, for the gude fun it wad be.
- wag You ask him," continued Mercer, giving his head a side wag at me, "if only this morning he didn't make me give him twopence for a pen'orth of worms."
- wail Then at once the wail sprang into a loud shriek; Sinfi said the shriek of a cursed spirit; and the shriek was exactly like the sound I heard from the cliffs a little while ago.