What is the correct spelling for WALLIA?
This word (Wallia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WALLIA
- gallia Nor shall, unjust to foreign worth, the Muse In silence Austria's valiant chiefs conceal; While Aremberg's heroic line she views, And Neiperg's conduct strikes even envy pale: Names Gallia yet shall further learn to fear, And Britain, grateful still, shall treasure up as dear!
- well You know well who writes."
- while At intervals a travelled road crossed our path, and, after following it a while , we came to the ford of the Loajeri.
- whole He seemed ready and anxious to rent us the whole house.
- will "You know you never will .