What is the correct spelling for WALLIES?
This word (Wallies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WALLIES
- allies He was Dupin, who wanted nothing better than the allies at each other's throat.
- wales Wales is a village!
- welles These spectacles could all be ready in twenty years; and when the Secretary told a Congressman of the plan, the latter thought carefully over the suggestion, as dripping with coolness it rose from the Welles, and says he: My dear madam, the idea lacks but one thing-the looking-glass spectacles ought to be supplied with a comb and brush, so that the captain could fix himself up after capturing the pirate.
- willies Oh, he's so stuck on himself that he gives me the wearisome willies.
- Rallies It depends upon what one's life is, and where is the spring of it, and what it feeds upon, how one rallies from a shock of any sort.
- Sallies Love has a thousand sallies; you restrain them.
- Tallies Walked back, and so home, and then down to the Old Swan and drank at Betty Michell's, and so to Westminster to the Exchequer about my quarter tallies, and so to Lumbard Streete to choose stuff to hang my new intended closet, and have chosen purple.
- Willis The fashionable dislike of tobacco-smoke appears in the pages of another descriptive writer-the once well known N.P. Willis, the American author of many books of travel and gossip.
- Wallis And the inside of Wallis Plimpton's cup, and Everett Constable's cup, and Ferguson's cup, and Langmaid's.
- walls There was another man who told me the same thing about five years ago, John Henry, Sandsting, in Walls.
- wallows Great painted butterflies flit above the beds of lilies that fringe the muddy lagoons, the hippopotamus wallows lazily in the warm sunlit waters.
- dallies She is not exactly fast, but she dallies on the seductive verge and picks out the daintiest bits of slang.
- woollies Moreover, the woollies were of more use.