What is the correct spelling for WALLIN?
This word (Wallin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WALLIN
- allen Thence to White Hall, and dined alone with Mr. Chevins his sister: whither by and by come in Mr. Progers and Sir Thomas Allen , and by and by fine Mrs. Wells, who is a great beauty; and there I had my full gaze upon her, to my great content, she being a woman of pretty conversation.
- calling We are not wrong therefore in calling them necessary?
- falling "As a rule I am not fond of what schoolgirls call falling in love," continued Cassandra; "but I love you.
- galling But evils of another sort, arising from avarice and the abuse of power, are so galling , as would induce a man "to fly from even the most beautiful and the best-gifted country," if his residence in it subjected him to their tyranny.
- villain Sit there, villain , and write!
- waller Meditating vengeance, sharp, short, and decisive on Waller , the colonel, and every one else in the infernal conspiracy against me, for I utterly forgot every vestige of our agreement in the surprise by which I was taken, I reached Cheltenham.
- Allan In 1815 Mr. Allan went to England, where he remained five years.
40 words made from the letters WALLIN
3 letter words made from WALLIN:ail, ain, ali, all, ani, awl, awn, ill, lan, law, lin, nil, wan, win.
4 letter words made from WALLIN:aliw, alwi, anil, awni, ilna, inwa, lail, lawi, lawn, llaw, nail, wail, wain, wall, waln, will.
5 letter words made from WALLIN:illan, inall, lalin, lawin, liwan, naill, nilla, walin, walli, wanli.