What is the correct spelling for WALS?
This word (Wals) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WALS
- wales They said "God Bless the Prince of Wales Let let us hope that he prevails." – In The Dark by Al Stewart
- walk You can use his purse with no more talk Than he uses yours for his spendings, And laugh and meet in your daily walk As though there had been no lendings. – The Thousandth Man by Rudyard Kipling
- wall The writing's on the wall; The dreams you dreamed have all – The Man That Got Away by Unknown Author
- ways Cuz she's a runaway (a runaway runaway) sleepin under bridges and sleepin in alley ways. Afraid to go to the shelter so at night she prays that hopefully she's gonna see some better days. – If you dont wanna love me by Cowboy Troy
- Was wat als ik geen rapper was zou heus nie werken voor een baas – Mijn Pad by Yes-R
- Wars And when at last, defeated in His wars, They have gone down under the same white stars, – The Rose Of Battle by William Butler Yeats
- wags How wags the world?
- wails Fur and feathers flew for several awful seconds accompanied by wails from the little girls and shouts from the boys who wanted to save the parrot but hated to spoil the fight.
- walks Then he suddenly gets up and walks off.
- walls "Only the four walls are yours, and those you shall have.