What is the correct spelling for WAMS?
This word (Wams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAMS
- ways All I do is drink too much And dream up different ways To crawl a little further outta touch Waste away my days – My Song by J. Englishman
- Wars But what most oppressed them was that they had two wars at once, and had thus reached a pitch of frenzy which no one would have believed possible if he had heard of it before it had come to pass.
- wags It is Hope gilds the future, Love welcomes it smiling, Thus wags this old world, therefore stay not to ask, "My future bids fair, is my future beguiling?"
- yams But long before these could come into bearing a welcome supply was afforded by the yams and Indian corn.
- dams And the dams were full of water.
- jams And here they must leave the hard-packed, main-travelled trail, mount the jams , and follow a dim trail, but slightly packed, that hovered the west bank.
- warms You owe me love also; for you vowed to give it on your marriage day; but the human heart can bestow only what it possesses, and Hosea is right when he says that love, which is warm itself and warms others, is a feeling alien to your cold nature."
- rams While waiting for something better, all were plunged in the delights of a card game that looked like "rams."
- hams The terms of my commission were fixed up, and my visitor undertook to start delivering the hams at the offices in a couple of days.