What is the correct spelling for WAMS?
This word (Wams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WAMS
- able to recognize
- acted age
- acts beneath oneself
- alms givings
- am at the head of
- am casualty
- am delayed
- being equipped for
- being horizon
- dams And the dams were full of water.
- de barring
- encounters difficulty
- hams The terms of my commission were fixed up, and my visitor undertook to start delivering the hams at the offices in a couple of days.
- not sure
- rams While waiting for something better, all were plunged in the delights of a card game that looked like "rams."
- wags It is Hope gilds the future, Love welcomes it smiling, Thus wags this old world, therefore stay not to ask, "My future bids fair, is my future beguiling?"
- Wars But what most oppressed them was that they had two wars at once, and had thus reached a pitch of frenzy which no one would have believed possible if he had heard of it before it had come to pass.
- yams But long before these could come into bearing a welcome supply was afforded by the yams and Indian corn.