What is the correct spelling for WANNE?
This word (Wanne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WANNE
- vane Now her betrothed could be jealous even of a weather vane, so he said: "Anyone can be beautiful who is made of metal."
- wain Wain stared a moment in genuine astonishment, and then bent himself nearly double, keeping his eyes fixed meanwhile upon Rena's face.
- wan A wan smile played around his pale lips for a moment.
- wane To-morrow we all go; and next day these familiar walls will ring with other voices, my poor friend: "'Yon rising moon that looks for us again-How oft hereafter will she wax and wane; How oft hereafter, rising, look for us Through this same mansion-and for one in vain!
- warn Could he warn his friends?
- warner She has refused me, this Rose Warner, and though it touched my pride to hear her tell me no, I cannot hate her for it.
- wayne As all the pictures of Wayne in the place were broken or otherwise showed traces of rough handling, it seemed that the thing desired must have been found.
- whine You don't seem like a man who could whine."
- wine By the time the wine was on the table all I wanted was to get right away.
- winner Just as interesting was it to see this boy's face when he found his partner was ugly, and that boy swell with pride when he found he had picked a "winner."
- Anne "I don't know," said Anne, "it looks like a lot of money.
- Wanna If you wanna fight le's go back to the hotel where it's private.
- Winnie "I am not devoted enough, Winnie, love," she remarked.