What is the correct spelling for WANNTED?
This word (Wannted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANNTED
- daunted "Well," he continued, nothing daunted, "you see, we only want one bedroom, for us, with a room next for baby, and one not too far off for Arthur."
- haunted These are haunted days Bonfire scented autumn days – Haunted (By Your Love) by Blue Magic
- painted I saw the new stamp you created With the native dream catcher you painted – Woe Whoa America by DAMIR
- vented Thus baffled, the treacherous Tryphon vented his disappointment upon Jonathan, whom he slew in Gilead.
- wanted It was what we wanted to know!
- wasted Only one evening he took the little wasted body into his arms and begged her-actually begged her-to consent to go.
- winded Having given the allotted time to it, he turned languidly and beheld the hind, trotting rather slowly, for it was somewhat winded.
- wonted By degrees the wonted course of things relieved our minds, which were upon too high a strain.
- wounded Six men of them went out after one of them and wounded it, and it almost got the lot of them.
- Fainted "Why, she fainted away, and if she had to do it, she couldn't have chosen a more proper occasion.
- casts a spell on
- catching at straws