What is the correct spelling for WANT4ED?
This word (Want4Ed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WANT4ED
- vented The records of missionaries and others who have dwelt among savages contain examples of deeds as foul, as irrational, as vindictive as Medea's; deeds in which, as in the play of Euripides, the fury is vented on innocent victims, while the real culprit escapes with his life and sometimes even derives amusement from the situation.
- want Now, what is it they want?"
- wanted Lady Holme wanted to speak, but she could not.
- wasted His regret was wasted.
- weaned Tom remained a week, because he was kept in close confinement; but when they judged that he was weaned from his old home, they loosed his bonds, and-back to the plains he sped, like an arrow shot from the bow, or like a bit of iron leaping to the magnet.
- winded This time Hunter stopped: he was winded by his climb up the hill.
- wonted It was a great moment, and her wonted self-confidence failed her on this threshold of another life.
- Panted "No-from the station," panted Anna-Rose.
75 words made from the letters WANT4ED
3 letter words made from WANT4ED:4ad, ade, ane, ant, at4, ate, awe, awn, dat, daw, den, dew, dna, eat, end, ent, eta, na4, nad, ne4, net, new, tad, tan, taw, tea, ted, ten, wad, wan, wed, wen, wet.
4 letter words made from WANT4ED:aden, anew, ante, awed, awen, daen, dane, dant, date, dawn, dean, deaw, dent, enad, etna, etwa, na4w, neat, newt, tawe, tawn, tean, tend, twae, wade, wand, wane, want, wead, wean, wend.
5 letter words made from WANT4ED:anted, atend, awned, dante, daten, dawen, denwa, edwan, wande, wendt, wenta.