What is the correct spelling for WANTCHED?
This word (Wantched) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTCHED
- notched With these you hammered out your brass wheels to the required thickness, notched the teeth in their edges with the file, and fitted them into place.
- wanted It was the man she wanted.
- washed "If that is the case, why should it be washed up on shore, as it was?
- wonted If I had rushed on these poor people, I should have received their weapons, and have been obliged to raise my arm against them, but, by giving them time to recover from their surprise, allowing them to go through their wonted ceremonies, and, by pacific demonstrations, hostile collisions have been avoided.
- Inched Vnder the which grewe Ladyes Seale or Rape Violet, hurtfull for the sight, iagged Polypodie, and the Trientall and foure inched Scolopendria, or Hartes toongue, Heleborous Niger, or Melampodi, Trayfles, and such other Vmbriphilous hearbes and Woodde Flowers, some adorned with them, and some without.
- Launched Find out who launched it; get his name!"
- Snatched He snatched it from her.
- ranched He ranched for farmers in the area of Willow Bunch up until age 17, when his height and weight made the job too difficult.