What is the correct spelling for WANTDE?
This word (Wantde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTDE
- vented The room smiled upon them its quiet welcome; and Alice, whose heart had not half vented its fulness, sat down to the instrument still to "talk love" in her own way.
- wand Swinging it like a magic wand Poetical patterns like pebbles Perpetually skipping across that placid pond Are you catching on? – Royal Flush by bliss n eso
- wander The savage and the tender; Some social join, and leagues combine Some solitary wander: Avaunt, away, the cruel sway! – Peggy by Robert Burns
- want I've a problem to flaunt: I don't want the girls I should want. – Miracle of Judaism by Unknown Author
- wanted We could have had all we wanted Do you remember all the things we said Or have you lost that sense of freedom we hunted Are all the dreams we had forgotten and dead? – Fall From The Sky by e-type
- wasted But the years that I've wasted are nothin' to the tears that I've tasted – Hailie's Song by Eminem
- wonted Papa set his teeth for a moment, with a look which, however, wonted perhaps in his youthful days, I had very rarely seen called up in him.
- Panted Peter nodded while he panted for breath.
- Ranted Nobody asked any questions that couldn't be answered in about the same manner, and one of the small-press guys gently ranted about how expenses and tight budgets made publishers extremely selective about what sorts of manuscripts were accepted.
- Vaunted Our vaunted elixir vitae is the art of printing.
- Waded She found new strength, got up alone and waded through two or three yards of flame, the fire on the ground being up to her knees.
- Wafted This one wafted over our hospital with all the grace of a living creature "calm in the consciousness of wings," and then, of course, we let fly at it.
- Waited "I have waited so long.
- Waned But as evening spread across them, shading with a silent fold, all the colour stole away; all remembrance waned and died.