What is the correct spelling for WANTE3D?
This word (Wante3D) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTE3D
- vented Thus she raised herself to a heat of excitement, which was none the less real for being vented in no cry of any kind.
- want And what do you want me for?"
- wanted "I wanted to speak to you," I said.
- wasted I was taught at my school that minutes are not to be wasted.
- weaned She had the feeling about him that if he could be weaned away from the family he might stand for something fine in the way of character.
- winded As a broken-winded horse makes its way in the treadmill, so he walked around with the thought that he also was lost in a treadmill that led him nowhere.
- wonted And life and time rejoicing run From age to age their wonted way; But still he waits the risen Sun, For still 'tis only dawning Day.
- Panted Black Hawk struggled up at the same time, and stood still, his wet flanks rising and falling as he breathed and panted.
- Ranted The whip hit him again, and the raging voice of the overseer ranted in his ears.
- Vaunted This is the vaunted 'protection' afforded them by their 'high-souled chivalry.
- Waded There was a sea of it everywhere, and men waded knee-deep in slush.
- Wafted Moreover, Jerrold, himself a good authority, one would have thought, declared that she was "the result of no thought;" she was merely "wafted into his brain."
- Waited But when silence came, and she waited for him to speak, he could not.
- Waned Her talent waned as his expanded.