What is the correct spelling for WANTEED?
This word (Wanteed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTEED
- vented Ross vented a vicious, jeering laugh.
- want That's why you don't want me, is it?
- wanted Isn't that what you wanted?
- wasted It is a woman's form; but how wasted and how weak!
- weaned She seemed to have entirely weaned her affections from the desire of life, and never showed any extraordinary emotions, except on the visit of her youngest child, in the nurse's arms, at the first sight of which she fell into strong convulsion fits, from which she was not brought to herself without great difficulty.
- whitened Her uncle's face whitened.
- winded Mr Sawbridge kept her three masts in one, that they might not be perceived, and winded the boats with their heads the same way, so that they might dash on board of her with a few strokes of the oars.
- wonted From his wonted place Sir Hugh surveyed the young man and Augustine surveyed him.
- Panted I watched-you," he panted.
- casts a spell on