What is the correct spelling for WANTERD?
This word (Wanterd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTERD
- vented True, he was often rudely interrupted by the captain of the guards, who vented his rage upon him.
- wander May they wander apart forever seeking and may they never find themselves!
- want I want you to tell me all about it.
- wanted And it is now that he is wanted."
- wasted Looks are wasted in a man.
- weaned Three months had passed away since the hasty journey from New York, and supposing Constance to be thoroughly weaned from her foolish preference for a poor clerk, for she was now cheerful, and expressed no wish to return-the parents proposed to go back to the city.
- winded Chaucer suffers the interruption with only the mildest of protests, and proceeds to tell instead "a lytel thing in prose," a translation of a French translation of a long-winded moral allegory by an Italian friar-preacher.
- winter You stay there all winter?
- wonted Everything was concluded by three o'clock in the morning; and the palace of St. Cloud, which had been so agitated since the previous evening, resumed in the morning its wonted stillness, and presented the appearance of a vast solitude.
- Panted "The fire-escape," panted Jimmy and he nodded mysteriously toward the inner rooms of the apartment.