What is the correct spelling for WANTERED?
This word (Wantered) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTERED
- wanted He wanted to know why.
- watered Watered by Thee, let every tree Forth-blossom to Thy praise, By grace of Thine bear fruit divine Through all the coming days.
- Bantered "Well, if it isn't our Bright Penny," he bantered.
- Cantered However he touched the horse with his heel, and cantered forward on his errand.
- Wandered Then her eyes wandered round the house.
- Wintered "I've summered and wintered them, you see, for fifty years and know their tricks and their manners.
- Wondered She wondered how he knew so soon that the Schoolmaster had gone with Conal.