What is the correct spelling for WANTERING?
This word (Wantering) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTERING
- bantering I joined in this bantering as well as I could, and we then made arrangements for an introduction.
- cantering Assure him, with my compliments-" He was interrupted by the clatter of hoofs, and two gentlemen on horseback came cantering up the road and drew rein suddenly.
- wandering She had grown up while they were wandering, and had scarcely ever known any home but by his side.
- wanting He did not know what that thing was from which he had all day been wanting to run.
- watering Meanwhile the father, who has sent his boy out to dig, will spend a pleasant hour after supper in watering his green lawn.
- wondering The far-off, wondering look came again to his face.
- Wintering According as we approached, the desolation of the land became more and more apparent, and the prospect of enduring six months' wintering there would have appalled the stoutest hearts.
- wanderings I have seen many proofs of this fact in my lonely wanderings in the hills and mountains, with no companion but my faithful horse.