What is the correct spelling for WANTESD?
This word (Wantesd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTESD
- vented Such were the domains on which the Fourier enthusiasm vented itself.
- winded When you had about winded me down in the cellar and cut me off from the ladder and chased me up here, the ghost took a hand, and if you hadn'ttripped me and sat on me the spirits would certainly have nailed me.
- wonted But as she heard now the voice of the king without, taking leave of his retinue with friendly words, Marie Antoinette hastily dried her tears, and putting down the dauphin, whispered to him, "Do not tell papa that I have been crying," and in her wonted lofty bearing, with a smile upon her trembling lips, she went to meet her husband.
- Vaunted It vaunted itself as a regular turkey and was extensively charged for as such on the bill.
- Waltzed I know he must be awfully tired, else he would have waltzed with me again the last time I scratched your name."
- being in on
- buying one way ticket
- cleared the way
- is wrong
- makes time