What is the correct spelling for WANTET?
This word (Wantet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTET
- vented His craving for excitement vented itself at Hazard, and his remaining guineas melted daily away.
- wand By the TV wizard's wand Once in the spell you're conned, – Summer Day Reflection Song by Donovan
- wander Though my eyes may wander To and fro and yonder – Always, Always You by Unknown Author
- want See I know what I want, If you got it won't you flaunt – Ain't Nobody Goin' Home by Color Me Badd
- wanted And we'll call it even. Isn't this what you wanted?. A life of worry. And a soul that's haunted. – 168 Hours I'll Never Remember by Backseat Goodbye
- wasted "Lizzie, Lizzie, have you tasted For my sake the fruit forbidden? Must your light like mine be hidden, Your young life like mine be wasted, – Goblin Market by Christina Georgina Rossetti
- whatnot But to whom much hath more shall be given, I suppose, said she, resignedly, and put them on the whatnot.
- winter What do you do with yourself all winter?
- wont He was wont to say that no one was pleasanter than Hester when she was reasonable, or made more suitable remarks.
- wonted I could go into society now and please mamma, and read at home to papa and give him the wonted gratification; and I could meet Faustina with an open brow and a free hand.
- Went "Your letter, the night before you went away, never came to me.
- Panted "Oh, dear, I'm all out of breath," panted Peter, as he threw himself flat on the ground.
- Ranted Sometimes he fled from them; sometimes he endured them in dumb despair behind set teeth; sometimes he raved and ranted in a way he was always ashamed of afterwards.
- Vaunted As for the roof he vaunted, he might have found that shutting out the sky in a new way-to wit, for ever, from the eyes of the bodies into which its lead was fired, out of the barrels of a hundred thousand muskets.
- Wafted The scent of the incense, exotic and strange, came to Si'Wren again, wafted through the drifting mists in the chill night air.
- Waited He waited for a moment or two; then, "Stella," he said, "are you afraid of me?"
- Waned The batteries waned further.
- casts a spell on
- cleared the way