What is the correct spelling for WANTEWD?
This word (Wantewd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTEWD
- vented Mrs. Godwin, incensed at Jane's conduct, vented her wrath in abuse and invective on Shelley and Mary.
- want Do you want to let 'em know all?
- wanted He looked foolish at that; but I could see that he wanted me gone: so I stood up.
- wasted You will see to it that there is no wasted energy.
- weaned Even Cecil is weaned from him.
- winded Baree was not thinking of wolves but of Kazan, and he ran through the gloom of the forest until he was winded.
- wonted The revolution of Nature had dissolved her lighter terrors as well as her wonted ties.
- Panted A dozen boys dashed off, and Lomax panted,- "You two-work him like this-gently.
- casts a spell on