What is the correct spelling for WANTGIN?
This word (Wantgin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTGIN
- antigen Both non-specific immune stimuli, like cytokines and other immunostimulators, and vaccines containing a specific antigen were active in mouse models; combinations of both types of agents yielded the best results, up to an almost complete, long-term block of carcinogenesis in models of aggressive cancer development.
- antigone Against this decree Antigone rebels, and with her final words announces her unalterable intention of burying her brother in spite of the fate which awaits her disobedience to the will of the senate.
- handgun Robert "Bob" Dunkley is a British competitive shooter who has won IPSC European Handgun Championship three times (1981, 1982 and 1984), and the IPSC British Handgun Championship 16 times.
- wanting What will you be wanting to see me about, sir?"
- wanton It seemed to me at this moment that the men engaged in this work were Boers, as distinct from the foreign element in their force, and I thought that I caught a current of conversation which was passing in French between two of our captors, and which denounced the unnecessary and almost wanton destruction which was in progress.
- Vaunting It is strange how all the foolish little vaunting things that a man says in days of prosperity wax a giant crop around him in the days of his adversity.