What is the correct spelling for WANYTED?
This word (Wanyted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANYTED
- vented In the same year D'Iberville made a demonstration against it with two French frigates, but finding an English vessel anchored under the walls, abandoned his design, to the chagrin of a large band of auxiliary warriors who had assembled under Villebon, and who now vented their displeasure by stamping upon the ground.
- wand I guessed you were Farrell Wand.
- want What would you want me to say?"
- wanted I wanted to have a good time.
- wasted So we traveled, and no time was wasted.
- weaned So the woman waited and nursed her son until she weaned him.
- winded You never used to care if-" "And you got to quit writing me them long-winded letters, Mae, about what's come over me.
- wonted Toussaint paid him his wonted reverence, and left the tent.
- Panted "I lost-it," I panted.
- casts a spell on