What is the correct spelling for WARFACE?
This word (Warface) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WARFACE
- deface The walls of the temple of Imhotep had originally been completely covered with pictures of the gods, and hieroglyphic inscriptions; but the smoke of reeking hearths had long since blackened them, fanatical hands had never been wanting to deface them, and in many places they had been lime-washed and scrawled with Christian symbols or very unchristian mottoes, in Greek and the spoken dialect of the Egyptians.
- efface But time cannot efface from the orbit of the comet the effect which the disturbance of Mercury has actually accomplished.
- face This was something for a man to face.
- farce "For the present, madam," said Hilton, with a return of his anger; "but if you will take my advice, you will end this sorry farce at once.
- surface They seemed to be about four or five feet under the surface.
- vivace Then we parted, and there was a fuss with Vivace, who had to be taken up in my arms, or he would have choked himself with his collar, in his desperate struggles to get free.
- waffle If he saw a girl buying flowers, or a boy giving a copper coin for a waffle, he talked roughly to them for wasting money.
- wallace I walked home every night from Ballycraigie with Jamie Wallace, and Jamie was the best-dressed working man in the town.
- warfare Such a warfare is the one most fitted for militia and the most dreaded by regular troops.
- warsaw I was with him at Warsaw.
- wayfarer Why not, upon the precedent of our ancient Arabian friend, Es-Sindibad of the Sea, summon to the feast some chance wayfarer?
- waifs In her house-shoes, without hat or umbrella, she flew along the streets, splashing through the mud and puddles, followed by foul epithets from homeless night-waifs in dark doorways.
- wafers Two other special means has Punch adopted with the view of pleasing his constituents and confounding his enemies, exclusive of the mock Mulready envelope known as the "Anti-Graham Envelope" and the "Wafers," which are elsewhere referred to.
- beating the game
- most fairspoken
- most fairweather