What is the correct spelling for WARMES?
This word (Warmes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WARMES
- arms "It has no arms at all, Mr. Drennen. Parnassus hears these at his first alarms; Never till now Minerva was in arms. – On Sanazar's Being Honoured With Six hundred Duckets By The Clarissimi Of Venice, For Composing An Eligiack Hexastick Of The City. A Satyer by Richard Lovelace
- warm And she got them, many and warm .
- warmed "And you might do it, too," suggested Miss Fletcher, looking at Hazel, to whom her heart warmed more and more in spite of the astonishing charges of the day before.
- warmer At last she determined to get into bed, for she thought she should be warmer there, and hoped she might get to sleep; but it was still early, and sleep seemed far away.
- armies Did we not drive his armies into the sea?
65 words made from the letters WARMES
3 letter words made from WARMES:are, arm, awe, ear, era, esm, esr, mar, maw, mes, mew, mrs, ram, ras, raw, rem, res, sam, saw, sea, sew, war.
4 letter words made from WARMES:ares, arms, arse, awes, erwa, mare, mars, mawe, mesa, mews, rams, rase, ream, same, sawm, seam, sear, smew, ware, warm, wear.
5 letter words made from WARMES:marse, maser, mawer, mawes, mawrs, mersa, mesra, mewar, mwera, semra, seram, seraw, sewar, smear, swarm, sweam, swear, wames, wares, warms, wears, wesam.